Shepherd's Staff 2020 Version (8.8), release 20210330
- In the Photo Manager the message “A generic error occurred in GDI+” appeared when trying to save or delete photos if the following had occurred: (1) you had just generated a photo directory in Report Writer; (2) the photo directory included the photo you were currently editing in the Photo Manager; (3) the Report Writer window itself was still open.
- After installing Feature Pack 20210315, if you deleted a person in Membership who had a contributor record but no associated offerings/pledges/gifts-in-kind/etc., you received an error: The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'Contributors'.
- In Scheduler, the printed Calendar, if you selected an event type of “(not entered)” by itself, it was not including those events on the calendar.
- Note that the option for “(not entered)” only appears if you have an event without an assigned event type.
- In the Report Writer, certain photos would inexplicably not appear in photo directories.