The United Methodist Tables I/II/III report is exclusively used by the United Methodist Church. The United Methodist Tables I, II & III Report has been designed specifically to meet the annual reporting needs of the United Methodist church and follows the reporting specifications set out by it. Consult your denominational guidelines for a description of each line on the report and how numbers are calculated.
For any field that has a circle with a lowercase “i” in it, you can click on this icon and see which people are a part of that field. For any field that has a circle with a "?" in it, you can click on this icon and see how the field is being calculated.
- Select Reports within the Membership Module
- Select the "Statistics: Denomination-specific" option on the list of reports
- In the "Denomination" field, select "United Methodist Tables I/II/III" and then click the "Select" button
- In the Church Info tab, enter the appropriate information for your church. The "For the year ending December 31st" field determines the year for which the report is calculated. The Church information section on this tab is filled in from your Settings menu on the main menu of Shepherd's Staff.
- Most fields in this report are filled in automatically by the data you have entered in Shepherd’s Staff. If a field has a button with a question mark in it next to the field, you can click on that button to see how that field is calculated. Another button you may see is a white circle with an “i” in it. If you click this, it will tell you what people are included in that field.
- In tab 1-6, you can see your total membership, your gains and losses for the year, and then totals of your professing members by ethnic origin and sex.
- In tab 7-11, click on the button with the checkmarks and lines next to the box to include the appropriate attendance events or activities for each field.
- In tab 12-19, click on the button with the checkmarks and lines next to the box to include the appropriate training classes, attendance event, activities, expense or dedicated accounts for each field
- In tab 20-27, click on the button with the checkmarks and lines next to the box to include the appropriate Asset or Liability accounts.
- In tabs 28-35, 36-38 and 46-50 click on the button with the checkmarks and lines next to the box to include the appropriate Dedicated or Expense accounts.
- In tabs 51-52 and 53-55 50 click on the button with the checkmarks and lines next to the box to include the appropriate income or dedicated accounts.
- When finished, click “Save and calculate” to populate in the information for your report, and then click Print to see a preview of your completed report. Click Print on that window to print out your Annual Report.