The Events report lets you see a listing of events over a particular time period, or all the details about one specific event in the future or past. This can be useful to see who and what is going to be needed for a future event, and is a good way to plan ahead for events.
There are three formats for this report:
» Event List — This report shows all events within a particular time period, and for each event, shows your selection of Contacts, Inventory, Rooms and Room Notes for those events.
» For a future event — This report lets you pick one particular event in the future and shows your selection of Contacts, Inventory, Rooms and Room Notes for that event.
» Event List — This report lets you pick one particular event in the past and shows your selection of Contacts, Inventory, Rooms and Room Notes for that event.
- The Events report can be accessed in the Scheduler module by clicking on the Reports tab, and then clicking on the Events option under Reports on the left side of the window.
- First, choose your format for the report in the "Format" field. The filter options below the Format section (Event type, Room, Inventory, and Contact) only appear in the Event List format option, otherwise, you will see an option to select which event you want to get a report on.
- In the Sort by field, select how you want your Event List to be sorted.
- The Event type, Room, Inventory and Contact fields are filter fields, and you can choose what you would want to filter by in each of these fields. If you do not wish to filter by a particular field, leave that field set to (all).
- The Events between section lets you choose what date range you want to see when you run your Event List.
- The Include section lets you select what information you want to see about each of your events.
- Click print to generate a preview of your report.