The room usage report shows how many times a room is being used within a particular date range, what events are taking place there and optionally, what dates the room is being used on. This is useful to see what rooms are your "high traffic" rooms, and look at possibly moving events to different rooms. to avoid potential conflicts.
- To access the Room Usage report, click on the Reports tab, and then click Room Usage on the left side of the window.
- The Room and Room type fields act as filters that allow you to show only a particular room or room type on your report.
- Set your date range by checking the box for the "Events between" field and setting a starting and ending date for your date range.
- If you wish to see the individual event dates, check the "Event dates" box in the Include section.
- Click Print to generate your report.