The Route Details report is an important report to run if you utilize the Routes feature of Shepherd's Staff. This report allows you to generate route checklists, a listing of all the contacts and workers on a route, as well as a generic checklist for a route that you may not have yet established in Shepherd's Staff.
There are three different formats for the Route Details report:
» Contact checklist — This format provides you with a checklist of all the contacts you have on a route, in the order that they are set within the route, in a checklist format so your route workers can take this form along and check off who they have picked up, and later, dropped off.
» Route Details — This format provides you with a listing of all the contacts and workers you have on a route to review, along with other additional information you choose.
» Route Details — This format provides a generic route listing with spaces for names on it that you may not have on the route already.
- To access the Route Details report, click on the Reports tab and then click "Route details" on the left side of the window.
- Select the format of the report you want to use in the "Format" field
- Choose how you want your contacts sorted, either in Name order, Pickup order, or Drop off order in the "Sort contacts by" field
- Select which route you'd like to run the report for in the "Route" box. If you want to run this for all routes, select the (all) option.
- In the include section, choose which pieces of additional information you'd like to include on your report.