Adding Vehicle Records allows you to track many important details about the vehicles your church owns. We'll walk through the steps needed to create these Vehicle records below, or edit an existing Vehicle record.
Note: The Out of Service check box is for vehicles that are either in need of repair and therefore not able to be used or vehicles that have been sent out for repair and not currently on the property.
- Access the Vehicles view by clicking on the "Inventory" tab of the Scheduler module, and then click the "Vehicles" tab on the left side of the window
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the Vehicles view at the bottom of the window, or highlight an existing vehicle record, and click "Edit" to update an existing vehicle record.
- Enter the name of the vehicle in the "Name" field. This is the only required field to add a vehicle.
- In the "Total quantity" field, fill in the number of vehicles that the church has of this type.
- In the Inventory/Equipment type field, you can fill in what this vehicle is primarily used for, such as "Passenger" or "Cargo".
- In the Locations field, you can enter the place where the vehicle is usually parked when not in use.
- If you would like to add a photo of this vehicle, click the camera icon to upload a photo. To add notes, click the thumbtack icon.
- The Rooms and On Loan tab will show which rooms this vehicle is associated with, and the loan records associated with this vehicle.
- The Maintenance tab will let you see and add maintenance records for this vehicle.
- The Vehicle info tab contains important information about the vehicle, such as Make, Model, Year, License Plate Number, Max occupancy, and insurance information. There's also checkboxes to indicate if a vehicle is wheelchair accessible or if a Commercial Drivers License is required to drive the vehicle.
- The Other details tab contains additional information about the vehicle, such as when and where the vehicle was purchased, and the original and current value of the vehicle.
- Click save at the bottom right corner of the window when finished to save the Vehicle record.