Adding a completed touchpoint takes place on the Touchpoints view. You would add a completed touchpoint any time you have made contact with someone in your congregation in an official capacity and you want to record the details.
- In the Touchpoints Completed view, click the "Add" button and select if you are entering a Household or Individual touchpoint
- Select the Person you are adding the touchpoint for in the person field, as well as entering the date and time for the touchpoint.
- The category field allows you to select the reason for the touchpoint. You can add additional options by pressing the "Add/Remove an item from the list" button after clicking inside the Category field
- The Method field lists what way the touchpoint took place, such as a face-to-face meeting or email. You cannot add additional options to this field
- Made by says who initiated the touchpoint. This is an option field that you can add to by clicking the "Add/Remove an item from the list" button after clicking inside the field.
- The Summary field allows you to enter a brief description of what the touchpoint was planned to be for, the Location says where the touchpoint occurred at, and the Mileage tells you how far the person will have to travel (if at all). The completed touchpoint details field provides a description of what happened at the touchpoint.
- If you want to add an additional completed touchpoint, check the "Add multiple?" box.
- Click Save.