When a person passes away, after you have recorded their death in their person record, you may want to add a death record in the Ministry section to record who this death affected so your church can care for the affected people.
- In the Ministry section, click the Deaths Tab. Click the Add button to add a new Death record, or to edit an existing death record, select the record you want to change and click Edit.
- If adding a new death record, select if the death affects an individual or a household
- In the Person/Household affected field, select the person/household that this death impacts. You will also need to fill in the date of the death, and the name of the deceased
- In the relationship field, select how the affected person/household was connected to the deceased. If you need to add new options, click inside the field and click the "Add/Remove an item from the list" button.
- If you would like to add any additional notes, click the notes button and add them there.
- Click Save to save your record.