Your church may have specific people who oversee particular households or individuals. Typically, these people are elders or other leadership figures in your church. Shepherd's Staff tracks these relationships through the Person Assigned field, which can be managed and added to in the Lists view.
Adding One Person Assigned Record to One Household or Individual
- In the People Tab, click on Lists
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the grid and select "Person Assigned" in the window that appears.
- In the next window, choose if you're adding the Person Assigned to an Individual or a Household
- In the Household or Person field, select the Household or Person you're adding a Person Assigned to.
- In the Person Assigned field, select the Person Assigned you're adding to a person. You can add a new option by clicking in the activity box and clicking the "Add/Remove Item from the list" button
- Click Save to save the Person Assigned record.