Your church has people with many different talents and skills that they have developed through the years that make them equipped to better serve. Shepherd's Staff offers a way to record these skills or spiritual gifts so you have a quick reference on who in your congregation may be best suited to serve in a particular capacity.
Adding One Skill/Spiritual Gift Record to One Individual Person
- In the People Tab, click on Lists
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the grid and select "Skill/Spiritual Gift" in the window that appears
- In the person field, select the person you're adding the skill or spiritual gift to
- In the Skill/Spiritual Gift field, select the Skill/Spiritual Gift you're adding to a person. You can add a new option by clicking in the activity box and clicking the "Add/Remove Item from the list" button
- In the Category field, you can categorize what type of Skill/Spiritual Gift you're adding to a person.
- Click the Note button to add any Notes for this Skill/Spiritual Gift.
- Check the "Add Multiple" box if you want to add another Skill/Spiritual Gift. Click Save to save the Skill/Spiritual Gift record.