The Follow-up view allows you to search for people based on specific criteria with the intention of reaching out to those people. This is frequently used for first-time visitors at a church to help encourage those visitors to come back and become members. This view gives you information on when these people have last attended, last been visited and it also provides contact information for these people.
- Access the Follow-up view by clicking on the Ministry Tab and choosing "Follow-up"
- In the Follow-up view, select what filters you want to use to determine what people you need to follow up with. These filters include:
Who - This filter allows you to select from pre-defined groups of people, including visitors, as well as subgroups and lists/grades.
With - This filter allows you to choose what reason you would want to follow up with people. Depending on what option you select here, you may have additional filters appear. You can select people who have no completed touchpoints, no attendance, attendance or their person record was added within a date range.
In the past - This filter lets you set the date range of the previous field. You can select ever to see if the person ever met the criteria in the With field, or choose day intervals up to 365 days.
At least (Only available when you choose Attendance) - This field allows you to select how many times a person had to attend to appear on your follow-up list. Select the number of times they had to attend and what attendance type (or anything for a combination of all attendance types) counts towards this attendance.
Exclude those with - These checkboxes allow you to exclude people from your follow up list who meet certain conditions. "A planned touchpoint" will exclude anyone from your follow-up list who has a planned touchpoint in the Touchpoints planned view. "A completed touchpoint in the past" with an option field where you can select how many days ago the completed touchpoint happened (This checkbox is not available if using the "No completed touchpoints" option in the with field) will exclude anyone who has a completed touchpoint within the selected date range.
- After selecting each filter you would like to use, Shepherd's Staff will automatically use the selected criteria to display the people who meet the criteria of the filters you selected.
- Clicking the print button will allow you to print a report that shows each person's name along with Membership and Contact information. This report can be grouped by person, household, ministry group or person assigned, and there is also a mailing label option available from here.
- You can also click on a person in the grid and click the plan button to create a planned touchpoint for that person.