Shepherd’s Staff has the ability to make a copy of only the Finance data. This allows the church’s treasurer to take a backup of the main database and update the finance module at home. The treasurer can then make another backup and restore only the Finance data to the main database. This will not override information from the Membership, Attendance, Contributions, or Scheduler modules.
After you have backed up the main database, here is how to restore Finance only:
- Close out of all modules in Shepherd’s Staff.
- Click on “Utilities” in the main menu.
- Click “Database backup and restore”.
- Click on the “Restore Database” tab.
- Click the “Restore only Finance” button.
- Select the database you want to restore.