If you need to print a Batch report from a posted Batch, you can do that directly in the batches window. The batches window has a filter to show you only your posted batches, so you can use this to prepare a batch report you may have missed printing out.
Note: Only batches posted in version 8.9 of Shepherd's Staff and onward will be included in the Posted Batches window.
- To recreate a Batch report, open the Contributions module and click on "Batches"
- In the "Filter" box, select "Posted Batches"
- If you're searching for a particular batch, type in the date of the batch in MM/DD/YYYY format in the first Search box and press enter on your keyboard.
- Click on the batch that you want to recreate a report for so it's highlighted, and then click "Print" in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
- There are multiple options, which include:
- Batch report (with names) - This report will show each envelope, along with the name(s) of the contributor(s), the amount they gave to each fund, and any descriptions or check numbers for those contributions
- Batch report (no names) - This is the same as the previous report, but it does not include contributor names, just envelope numbers.
- Checklist by giver - This report will show each envelope, along with the name(s) of the contributor(s), the amount they gave to each fund, and any descriptions or check numbers for those contributions. There will be a checkbox for each offering that you can use to check against your offering counters. This report is sorted by contributor name.
- Checklist by order - This is the same as the previous report, except it is sorted by the order the offerings were entered into the batch instead of contributor name.