The Custom Holidays tool allows you to create special holidays that are relevant to your church, such as noting a church's 100th year anniversary or a yearly church picnic. You have the option of making these custom holidays appear on your Calendar report, and they will also appear in the "Month at a Glance" view.
Note: You must be logged in with full supervisor level access to all modules to be able to create custom holidays.
- To access the Custom Holidays utility, click the Tools/Settings tab.
- In the Tools section, select "Custom holidays" and then click Start.
- In the window that appears, fill in the date of the holiday you want to add in the "Date" box.
- In the Description box, fill in the name of this holiday.
- Click the "Add holiday" button to add the Holiday to your list of custom holidays.
- If you need to make changes to a holiday that's already on the list, click on the holiday you need to make changes to in the custom holiday list, and click the "Edit" button, and then make any changes that are needed
- If you want to remove a custom holiday from your list, click on the holiday you need to remove in the custom holiday list, and then click the "Delete" button.