Over time, your church may decide that you would like to delete events that have already happened from your Scheduler module. If this is the case, the Scheduler module has a cleanup tool built in to help you accomplish this task.
Note: You must be logged in with full supervisor level access to all modules to be able to run the cleanup utility.
- To access the cleanup utility, click the Tools/Settings tab.
- In the tools section, make sure "Cleanup" is selected, and then click Start
- In the window that appears, first, choose what type of event you want to remove. If you want to remove events of all types, leave this field set to (all)
- In the Occurring during this date range field, set the date range of events that you would like to remove from your system.
- Click Next
- You will be provided with a listing of each event that will be deleted. If you would like, you can export this list out to Excel by clicking the "Export' button.
- Click continue to confirm the removal of the events that are showing on the list. You will receive one more prompt asking if you would like to delete the events within the date range you selected. Click Yes to complete the removal of these events, or No to return to the previous window.