The Church Dashboard provides a quick snapshot of your data for the Membership, Attendance, Contributions and Finance module. It provides you with at-a-glance statistical information broken down in several different ways.
There are a couple common functions among the dashboards for the different modules:
- Copy - This will copy the currently displayed chart to the Windows clipboard to be pasted into another program, such as Microsoft Word
- Export - This will export the currently displayed information on a grid out to a spreadsheet program.
There are also a set of buttons long the side, under the Help button that will affect the dashboard as well:
- Show the Dashboard on start up? - If clicked, this button will turn blue. When this is toggled on, every time you start Shepherd's Staff, the dashboard will appear automatically
- Cycle through the available chart types - If a chart is displayed, this will cycle through the different types of charts, such as bar and line charts.
- Show or hide values on the graph - This will make it so the values of different points on the graph will be displayed directly on the graph.
Four of the Shepherd's Staff modules offer dashboard with information that is unique to that module: