The Attendance Behavior report displays a variety of attendance information for people in your church. The report can be created for members, enrollees, and any subgroup. In addition, you can search for a specific event or event type. In addition to the total number of event attended in the date range,it will also displays the last attended event.
This report replaces the Absentee, Attendance Follow Up, and Perfect/Missed Attendance reports in older versions of Shepherd’s Staff®.
» Who—A list of various groups of people, including members, enrollees, and people from a subgroup or list.
» Behavior—A group of options for various attendance behaviors like perfect attendance and no attendance.
» Search by—Has two options that allow you to search by event type or by specific events.
» Sort/group by—Allows you to select what you want the list of people to be sorted by.
» Include—Adds an assortment of information from each person’s profile.
How to Generate an Attendance Behavior Report
- Open the Attendance module and select the Reports tab, then select Attendance Behavior from the list of reports.
- Select an option from the Who drop-down.
- Select a specific Behavior. By default, Any is selected.
- Pick a date range.
- Select either a Type or an Event by clicking the radial buttons and selecting the options that apply.
- Pick a Sort/group by option.
- Use the check boxes to add any other information you wish to include.
- Click Print.