The Attendance module records attendance for any number of events (services, meetings, etc.), displays attendance statistics and history, and produces summary and detailed reports. Attendance utilizes people from the Membership module, so you must first enter everyone into Membership.
Creating Attendance Events and Types
An attendance event is the same as a meeting people can attend. Sunday worship, Tuesday night youth group, and the Easter sunrise service are all examples of events. To add an attendance event, do the following:
- Click the Event icon, then click Add.
- Name the event, select attendance type(s), and click OK.
To enter attendance after an event, create an Attendance Batch. A Batch is a temporary workplace where you can enter attendance and make corrections before applying that information to people’s records. To add a Batch, follow these steps:
- Click the Batch icon, then click Add.
- Select the Event, then click OK
- Select the people who attended the event from the left, then click the Add > icon. When you are finished, click OK.
- If the Batch is correct, click Post to apply to records.