If you are using multiple databases, you can toggle between them by using the “Select a Church” utility.
This utility can also help if you accidentally get connected to the wrong database and need to get back to the correct one.
The features of this utility include:
» Current database—This is the filename of the current database you are logged into.
» Current folder—This is the folder the current database is in.
» Databases you may select—These are the other databases available in the current folder.
» Statistics—These statistics are based on the database selected under “Databases you may select.” It is NOT showing statistics for the current database.
- Access the Select a Church Utility by going to the Main Utilities and clicking “Select a Church.”
- When the “Select a Church” window opens, it will initially display statistics for the database you are currently using.
- Click on a database under “Databases you may select” to display its statistics. This display is designed to prevent selecting the wrong database.
- If you are not sure you have the right database, check dates like “Last Attendance,” “Last Offering,” and “Last Audit Log” to see if this database has been used recently.
- Once the desired database has been selected, press “Select” to start using the database.
- If the database you want is in a different folder, click the “Select Other Database” button and browse for the other database.
Another method to quickly change to a new database is by clicking the "Switch" button on the sign-in screen when you first start Shepherd's Staff. This will begin the same selection process as above.