Registering your database is required if you plan to use WebTools or upload a backup to CTS for safekeeping. Doing this will also tell you if you have an active or expired support contract. It will also allow you to view free training videos for Shepherd’s Staff as long as you have an active support contract.
Please note that an active support contract is also required to use WebTools and upload your backup to CTS.
Here is how to register your database:
- On the Shepherd's Staff Central Window, click on "Tools"
- Click on “Webtools Sync”.
- Select the “Register” tab.
- In the "Enter your customer account number" field, enter your eight digit CPH account number
- In the "Enter the order number" field, fill in your order number found on your latest Shepherd's Staff Invoice (If you aren't sure of this or your CPH account number, contact software support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-800-346-6120)
- Click the "Register" button.