Shepherd's Staff 2020 Version (8.8), release 20191031
Released October 31st, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- Completely redesigned Membership module Graphical user interface (GUI).
- Membership record grids moved to sub-tabs and grouped together under primary tabs.
- Search and filter boxes added to the majority of the Membership module views.
- Membership views can be sorted by columns. Sorting is available on columns titled with a bold font.
- Added the ability to save Membership views, Membership reports, and actions for future use.
- Any view can be made into a report by using filters and searches.
- Combined People grid, Household grid, and Household Tree into a single household and people view.
- Find Birthdays, Baptisms, Confirmations, Weddings, etc... in the new Anniversaries view.
- Added a redesigned Church Register view.
- Added a Parents Search view which allows for easy creation of reports and mailing labels for the parents of children
- Added Combine Duplicate Person Utility.
- Organize, schedule and keep track of contact your church has with your congregation with the new Touchpoints feature.
- Find people who are best suited for positions at your church with the new Volunteer Search view.
- Archive and purge unwanted person records from the Membership module.
- Added redesigned Church Dashboard for the Membership and Attendance module.
- Redesigned Email utility. Now allows sending emails through Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, and Zoho as well as the desktop version of Outlook.
- Redesigned Church360° Unite Sync Utility
- Redesigned Database structure.