The Check-In application allows you to set up a computer where people enter your church and check themselves in for worship. This program includes the ability to
- assign any number of events to a kiosk and automate when various events appear on a given kiosk;
- print name badges at the time the person records attendance;
- allow visitors to register from within the kiosk, which adds them to the database and records their attendance; and
- tailor the display of the kiosk, including setting background and foreground colors, the font, and the initial splash screen graphic.
Setting Up a Kiosk Event
If you plan on using the Shepherd’s Staff Check-In, you will need to set up your events to work with the kiosk.
- Go to Records in the File menu and choose Events/Enrollees. Highlight the event you want to set up and click Edit.
- Go to the Kiosk Settings tab. Select the appropriate options and click OK to save the settings.