How do I correct a deposit from an incorrect offering batch?


If an offering is attached to the wrong fund or has the wrong amount, you will need to make the change to the offering record itself. Then you can edit the deposit resulting from the batch the offering was in.

To change a deposit from an offering batch,

  • Go into Finance
  • Go to the Deposit Register by clicking on the D icon on the toolbar.
  • Find the deposit made from the corrected contribution record by using the grid or the Find feature at the bottom of the window.
  • Double click the record to edit it.
  • Here, you can change the deposit number, deposit date, its memo, and the amounts for each line item. To delete a line item, click on it to highlight, and click the Delete Line button at the bottom of the window.
  • Click OK to save your changes.