Shepherd's Staff 2020 Version (8.8), release 20200630
- Fixed: In the Anniversaries grid in Membership, when printing the version of the Calendar that includes Age, it was showing people as being one year too old.
- Fixed: The Help for the Scheduler Inventory tab was not showing the correct help article for certain sub-tabs.
- Fixed: The Help for the Scheduler Reports tab was not hooked up.
- Fixed: The Help for the Scheduler Tools/Settings tab was not hooked up.
- Fixed: In the Church Register, if you are adding multiple weddings in a row, and selected people from the choice list, if you pick someone with an age, and then someone without an age (i.e. no birth date entered), it was carrying over the age from the prior person.
- Fixed: In the Church Register, if you entered clergy/minster records for people not in your database, and typed in a name of that person (who, again, is not in the database), the list box searched for the closest match in the database and auto-filled that other person’s birthday.