The Shepherd’s Staff MemberCaller Interface / Utility allows you to send lists of phone numbers from Shepherd’s Staff to the MemberCaller application.
Shepherd’s Staff authenticates your account using the User Account Code. In the past, this has been the user’s account number with MemberCaller, which is provided to you when you sign up for your Member Caller account. It has more recently been changed to expect your CPH AR#.
All phone numbers must have a 3-digit area code and a 7-digit phone number, otherwise they are ignored. So if someone doesn’t get transferred, make sure he or she has a valid phone number.
Note: For security, the utility also automatically checks that the first five digits of the Account zip code match the first five digits of the zip code entered under the Main Menu Settings.
- When you start the utility, it automatically goes out and gets your Account information from MemberCaller based on the User Account Code. If the specified User Account Code is wrong, then the Account information will be blank and you will not be able to sync with MemberCaller.
- After the utility establishes a connection, you can start picking the lists you want to send.
- To add a list, click the plus sign button to the right of the call lists.
- Scroll through this list until you find the subgroup you want. Highlight it and click OK.
- Repeat this process until you have all your lists added. You can add up to 10 subgroups.
- If a Call List already exists in MemberCaller, its contents are replaced with the most recent phone numbers.
- If you want to remove a list, simply click the red X next to the list.
- When finished, click the Sync button to send the phone numbers for each list to MemberCaller.