Shepherd's Staff 2020 Version (8.8), release 20200317 and 20200327
FEATURES AND CHANGES
- Feature: The Postal Export/Import has been added to the Membership “Tools/Settings” tab.
- Change: When sending to or receiving data from Church360 Unite, the current status is now displayed.
- Fixed (in 20200317): The following error was occurring when printing contribution statements for some customers: Error 3265, “Item not found in this collection.“
- Fixed: The error “The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add” occurred in the Attendance “By person/event” tool if you had a household name longer than 25 characters.
- Fixed: The error “The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add” occurred when Shepherd’s Staff started and you had a very long user-defined date field name in either Households or People.
- Fixed: Error 3163, “The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add” occurred when adding a contributor with a last name longer than 20 characters. The same error would occur when running the “Rebuild envelope names” utility. Once the service pack is installed, you can fix any missing contributor names by running the newer “Rebuild envelope names” utility.
- Fixed: When sending or receiving data to Church360Unite, if the internal HouseID is blank in the People table (for some reason), that person will be skipped, rather than aborting the entire sync process.