Shepherd's Staff 2019 Version 20180926 (8.7)
Released September 27, 2018
New Features and Enhancements:
- A complete redesign with all data presented in a single view with tabs, sections, and a new user interface.
- Smart searches and filters on each view.
- A new way to customize Attendance including the ability to rearrange columns in each view.
- All columns can be sorted.
- Added the ability to save any view, report, or action for future use.
- Redesign of batch entry including an all-new basic batch entry.
- Any view can be made into a report by using filters and searches.
- A refined, smaller list of special reports that pull data from multiple views.
- Worship patterns and ability to analyze them.
- New print preview with the ability to drill down into the data.
- Improved keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
- Several back-end changes to make Shepherd’s Staff more efficient.
Features removed or replaced in Attendance include:
- Church Dashboard
- I want to . . .
- To-do list
- Month at a Glance
- Batch numbers
- Various option in batch entry
- Replaced find button with new search field in every view
- “Fast Facts” from all views
- Can no longer add, edit, or remove attendance summaries. They are now view only and are maintained behind the scenes.
- Report descriptions
- Selecting print in any view will always display a preview first.
- Attendance History report
- Mailing Labels (temporarily removed)
- Report Writer (temporarily removed)
- Attendance Behavior report replaces Absentees, Attendance Follow-up, and Perfect/Missed Attendance reports
- Event Enrollees report (printed directly from enrollees view)
- Sunday School/Church Class Roster replaced with Attendance Roster report
- Ability to import and export subgroups