Shepherd's Staff 2020 Version (8.8), release 20191101
Released November 11th, 2019
New Features and Enhancements:
- Changes: If you choose to select Carrier Route on labels, “suppress bar code” is now unchecked and disabled, since you cannot print both at one time.
- Features: Added mileage subtotal and total on the Touchpoints Completed report, per customer suggestion.
- Change: Added a check when trying to add a new person with the same first name and last name as someone else in the household, which will display a precautionary message.
- Temporary: The Combine Person utility, has been temporarily disabled, with a message that it is coming soon.
- Fixed: Help button for Promote Students was not showing the help article.
- Fixed: In the Mass Update utility, the person user text 1/2/3 labels were showing household user text captions, instead.
- Fixed: Household Ministry Group was not showing on the person record.
- Fixed the following error when printing household and person record reports when there was a Ministry Group or Person Assigned over 20 characters long: “The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.” Location: SS_Report Routine: FillReportWorkTable_PersonHHRecord Trace: 200
- Fixed: Duplicate head names in two different households with the same name (ex: John Smith and John Smith) no longer shows incorrect validation messages.
- Fixed: Household Person Assigned was not appearing on the person record, at the top (it was showing blank).
- Fixed: Active home away address not showing as an individual's home address in the person record.
- Fixed: City combo sometimes not filling on household record.
- Fixed error that occurred with new installations, or creating a new church database.
- Fixed UI bug in person/household window where a collapsed tab could still be highlighted (focused) if using the collapse button and moving off the tab header.
- Fixed error with “Enter Boldface1” appearing when printing Information labels onto an #9 or #10 envelope.
- Fixed: three changes to the Church360 Unite sync:
- Fixed: People who were marked as removed lead to errors when some of the fields were blank because of their HouseholdPosition being set to 0
- Precaution added: Handles the issue of Unite sending back the same person ID more than once.
- Precaution added: Because some of the fields cannot be empty in SS, a blank space is added if the change from Unite360 is a blank.