Similarly to how each data grid can be exported, each view and report can be printed or exported in a variety of different formats. Before a view is printed, though, a preview will display.
In the print preview, the top tool bar contains several options to help you navigate the preview before you print it. A tree is available on the left side of the screen to navigate to a specific section of the preview. Arrows allow you to cycle through the pages, the binocular icon can be used to search the document for specific data, and a magnifying glass can be used to zoom in and out to view the data better. Two buttons allow you to increase and decrease font sizes. In some reports, like Attendance by Event, you can double click to drill down into the report to view additional details.
At the bottom of the print preview, you can close, print, and export the preview. All previews can be exported in a variety of different file types, including Word, RTF, and PDF. Word and RTF documents can be edited in any word processor application.
Here is how to use the print preview:
- View any section or report.
- Select the Print icon. In many views, you will need to select a Group by option, which orders the data by groups to create different types of reports.
- In the preview that appears, use the arrows in the tool bar to cycle between pages.
- Use the icons to increase or decrease the font size to make the preview comfortable to read.
- If you want to export the report in a different format, select the drop-down menu in the lower right corner and select the format, then select Export.
- To print the report, click the Print