Shepherd's Staff Updates and Upgrades
The Shepherd’s Staff interface redesign is in full swing. With the goal of streamlining the work flow and updating the look and feel of the software, module by module. After releasing a redesigned Attendance and Membership module. We are now releasing a redesigned Scheduler Module releases. The software conventions seen in the last couple of releases are now in this module.
Similar record grids have been converted into sub-tabs, with similar sub-tabs being grouped together underneath main tabs.
All reports are grouped together under a Reports tab.
There is a Tools/Setting tab to group all Module Tools and Settings together in one place.
Want to see additional Release Notes?
Shepherd's Staff 2020 Version 20200615 (8.8)
Released July 1st, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Completely redesigned the Scheduler module's Graphical user interface (GUI).
- Scheduler record grids moved to sub-tabs and grouped together under primary tabs.
- Search and filter boxes added to the majority of the Scheduler module views.
- Scheduler views can be sorted by columns. Sorting is available on columns titled with a bold font.
- Added the ability to save Scheduler views, Scheduler reports, and actions for future use.
- Any view can be made into a report by using filters and searches.
- Introduced simplified Scheduler Photo Editor. Streamlined to make adding photos to Inventory, Vehicles, Rooms, and Keys easier.
- Added Overdue Inventory loans notification icon to the menu bar