The Attendance by Event report displays a variety of statistics that break down the attendance of events. This is one of the few reports in which the print preview can be drilled down to display additional information. For example, if you generate the report grouping by event, you can then click on an event name and get a list of everyone who attended that event during the time frame you chose. This allows the report to be flexible, and you can use it to generate multiple reports.
» Attendance—Allows you to choose a date range to pull attendance data from.
» Search by—Has two options that allow you to search by event type or by specific events.
» Sort/group by—Allows you to select how you want the list of people to be sorted by.
» Include—Adds to the report an assortment of information from the person profile.
Here is how to generate an Attendance by Event Report:
- Open the Attendance module and select the Reports tab, then select Attendance by Event from the list of reports.
- Select an option from the Who drop-down.
- Pick a date range.
- Select either a Type or an Event by clicking the radial buttons and selecting the options that apply.
- Pick a Sort/group by option.
- Use the check boxes to add any other information you wish to include.
- Click Print.
- In the print preview, you can double click a data type, and the report will drill down to display additional information.