This tool allows you to create your own holidays in the Scheduler module.
This can be very useful for something like the church’s anniversary or a yearly church picnic.
- Access the User-Defined Holidays tool by going to “Tools” in the menu bar and selecting “User-Defined Holidays.”
- Select the date for the event you are adding.
- Type the name of the event in the description field.
- Once you have verified the information, click the Add button to create the holiday.
- If you wish to remove a holiday, you can select it and click the Remove button.
- Once you are finished, click the Close button.