The Calendar of Events allows you to print a calendar showing any or all of your Events. You can also use it to print a blank calendar for requesting events or even create an HTML version of your calendar to post on the church’s website.
This report comes with the following formats:
» Standard (6 per day)—Prints the calendar with up to 6 events per day.
» Standard (9 per day)—Similar to the 6-day except it decreases the font size so that up to 9 events can be shown.
» Variable Space—Auto fits the calendar row sizes based on maximum number of events you have on a day during that week.
» One Week—This option just prints a single week’s events. The weeks are Sunday through Saturday so the start date selected must be a Sunday.
» Blank—Prints a blank standard calendar.
Note: Holidays will always be listed first on the calendar.
- Find this report by clicking on Reports and selecting “Calendar of Events.”
- Start by choosing the Format you want from the drop-down box.
- Now enter the Year and choose the month.
- The filters are a great way to provide a customized calendar for each type of event, room, contact, etc. If no filters are chosen, the calendar will print for every Event.
- Under the “Include” area you can choose to use any or all of those options. If no options are chosen, the calendar will print blank.
- After you have picked the option you want, click Preview to view the calendar or click Print to send the calendar directly to the printer.
- If you wish to view the calendar, click the “Export to the web” button. This HTML file can then be saved and sent to a webmaster to include on the church’s website.