If you wish to repeat an event, you can do so using the “Repeat an Event” utility.
This utility will take a single event and creates copies for:
» Same day of the week, each week—Example: Every Sunday
» Same day of the week, every other week—Example: Every Other Sunday
» Same day of the month, each month—Example: 2nd Sunday of each month
» Consecutive days, starting on—Example: 7/14–7/21
- Start by going to the events grid (first E on the toolbar).
- Highlight the event you want to repeat in the grid.
- Click the “Repeat . . . ” button at the bottom of the window.
- This will open the “Repeat an Event” window. First verify the correct event in the “Repeat this Event” field.
- Now choose the manner in which you want to repeat. If you choose consecutive days, make sure you pick the starting date.
- Now put in how many times you want the event to repeat. This will be how many instances of the event that gets created.
- Click the next button to see if there are any conflicts. Click Next to continue.
- Verify the events that will be created. Click Finish to create the events.