This report allows you to focus on just the inventory records that are marked as vehicles including their maintenance records for a selected time period.
As with the Inventory Report, this report also contains a blank form so you can record the information you want to enter into the database.
Note: A Vehicle is an Inventory item that has the Vehicle check box marked. If you are not finding any results for your Vehicle Report, make sure your Vehicle Inventory Items have the Vehicle Checkbox marked.
- You can find this report by going to “Reports” and selecting “Vehicles.”
- Choose if you want to run this report for all vehicles or just one vehicle.
- Under “Format” you can choose either to see the vehicle list or you can print the blank form.
- If you want to include maintenance records, check that box and enter in a date range.
- After you have picked the option you want, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.