When you have inventory items in the church, it’s inevitable that eventually some of those items are going to need maintenance.
From audio/visual items to the church van, keeping accurate, up-to-date maintenance records is not only a practice in good stewardship but can also mitigate any possible liability issues.
After the maintenance has been performed, a record can be stored in the “Maintenance Records” grid.
- Access the Maintenance Records grid by going to “Records” in the menu bar and selecting “Maintenance.” You can also click the first “M” on the toolbar.
- To add a Maintenance record, click the Add button.
- Start by choosing the Inventory item from the drop-down list.
- Now select the date, who performed the maintenance, and what type of maintenance it was.
- Enter further information on the Maintenance record with the Invoice, Cost, Vehicle Mileage, etc., fields.
- Click OK to save the Maintenance record.