If you find at some point you need to change a repeated event, you can do so. If you just need to change a single event due to a rescheduling or cancellation, you can do that just by selecting the event in the events grid and editing it.
However, if you want to save that change to every instance of the event (moving from Mondays to Wednesdays from now on) you will need to use the “Change Event utility.
- Make a backup first. See the page titled “Backing up Your Database” for more information.
- Start by selecting the next event that’s coming up. Edit that event.
- Make the change you want to that particular event.
- After the change is made, click OK to save the changes.
- Keep that event highlighted and click the “Change . . . ” button. After confirming that you have made a backup, the “Change Repeated Events” window will open.
- Choose whether you want to change all future events or just the events in a certain date range. Make your selection and click Next.
- Verify that there are no conflicts and click Next.
- Double check the events that will be changed and click Finish to finalize.