Once you have your inventory entered in the database, you can use this report to print those items out. It also has a handy blank form for writing down items that you want to enter into the database. The Inventory Report contains the following formats:
» Inventory List (by Room)—Print a check list of items making it easy to conduct an inventory check.
» Inventory Valuation—Plan purchasing/re-ordering of items or show a record of goods in the event of a loss or insurance claim.
» Blank Form—Prepare a list of items to enter into your database.
- You can find this report by going to “Reports” and selecting “Inventory.”
- Choose the format for your report from the drop-down list.
- Choose to show in service items, out of service items, or both. “Out of service” items will have that box checked on their inventory record.
- You can filter which inventory items you want to see based on the options under the “Report for” area. Not selecting any of these will print all inventory records.
- Under the “Include” section you can pick which fields you want to see from the inventory records.
- Once you have the options you want, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.