Inventory records can contain information such as quantity, purchase date, value, etc. These records can then be attached to a Room or Event and even loaned out to a contact. Whenever this happens, Shepherd’s Staff will check for any inventory conflicts, ensuring that you have enough of that item for all events or people.
Note: The Out of Service check box is for items that are either in need of repair and therefore not able to use or items that have been sent out for repair and not currently on the property.
- Access the Inventory grid by going to “Records” in the menu bar and choosing “Inventory.” You can also access this grid by clicking the first I in the toolbar.
- To add Inventory, click the Add button.
- Enter the name of the Inventory item (required) and Total Quantity.
- Enter in the type of Inventory. Keep in mind that the options in the list are what you want to enter. It’s recommended you keep this list general like “Event Set Up” or “Audio/Visual.”
- If this Inventory Item is a vehicle, make sure you check the box stating that and fill in the information on the Vehicle tab.
- Fill out the Details tab which contains detailed information on the inventory item.
- If you wish to add a photo to this record, click the photo icon in the upper right corner.
- Click OK to save the Inventory record.