Many churches are required to report various kinds of financial data to a regional or national church body. Most churches are also required to develop an annual report. The Church Body Report groups and subtotals all of the Accounts with the same code, and includes the current balance for each Account.
- Find this report by going to “Reports” in the menu bar and selecting “Church Body Code.”
- You can choose to print for all Church Body codes or just one particular code.
- Next choose which year and month for which you want to run this report
- There are also options to include a monthly break out and to exclude Account Numbers from the report.
- Click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.