Adding an award is a two-step process. First, create an award account in the AR system. Then, add the award to the student’s account.
- Add an award account to Accounts Receivable by selecting “Awards” from the drop down in the upper left corner.
- Select Add at the bottom left.
- Fill out the account information (an account can have several different types of awards).
- Click “New” on the right.
- Fill out the required date, name, and amount for the award account. Select a “Type,” then describe the requirements for the award in the comments.
- Add an Award to an Account by clicking the Award tab on the right.
- Fill in the award’s name and amount. Assign it to an individual student or the account as a whole. Add notes to the award as needed.
- Note: Adding an award to an account does not complete a transaction. This simply assigns the amount to the account or student.