The first place is from the Check Register grid itself. Clicking print from this window will bring up a view of different options:
» Print the register—This will get you a listing of checks in the grid without detail.
» Grouped by vendor—This is the same register but grouped by vendor.
» Check Printing—Opens the Check Printing and Preview Report.
» General Ledger—Opens the General Ledger Report.
» Statement of Income & Expense—Opens the Statement of Income & Expense.
The final option is the Check Register Report which brings you to the second place you can print a check register. This report is actually the same report as the Deposit Register Report but with the “Checks” radio button selected.
- Find this report by going to “Report” in the menu bar and selecting “Check Register.”
- Pick the bank account for the checks you want to print.
- You can filter by date range, check number, or individual offset account.
- This report can be sorted by a variety of options. Choose the one that works best for you.
- Finally check any of the boxes under “Options” that you want. The subtotal option is only available if you have “Hide line items” checked.
- Click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.