When you need to print the journal register, you have two different options.
First, you can click the Preview button on the Journal Register to simply print out the list of journals in the grid without details.
However, if you want to see the line items for each journal, you will want to use the Journal Register Report.
- Find this report by going to “Report” in the menu bar and selecting “Journal Register.”
- Pick the fund for the journal entries you want to print.
- You can print journals within a specific date range or a single journal entry.
- You can also use the filter under options to only show journals that reference a specific account. This is an easy to track corrections.
- The other option you have is seeing a subtotal by month and year.
- Click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.