This report lists the vendors by type, along with the amounts you have paid to them during either the year you specify or for all years. The report focuses on calendar years because that is how the information is needed for these IRS forms.
You can use this report for:
» Filling out W2 and 1099 forms at the end of the year.
» Filling in 941 forms for each quarter.
» Simply printing a summary of a vendor’s account.
- Access this report by going to “Reports” in the menu bar and selecting “Vendor Account Summary / W2 Info.”
- You can include a single Vendor Type like “Employee” if you want to, or run the report for all vendors.
- Next select a single calendar year, all calendar years, or even a range of dates (like a quarter of the year).
- Finally if you only want to run this report for ministers or people needing 1099’s check those boxes now.
- Once your selections are made, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.