The Vendor Payments Report lists each Vendor, the number of checks written to the Vendor, and the total dollar amount of those checks. It also includes any payments on hold.
This report can be printed for a 3-Year Summary showing the payment totals for the vendor or a detailed version displaying the actual payments for the vendors for the current year or a date range.
- Access this report by going to “Reports” in the menu bar and selecting “Vendor Payments.”
- Start by choosing the 3-year Summary or the detailed version.
- You can filter by Vendor Type if you want to, or even select an alphabetical range of vendors.
- If you wish to include inactive vendors, be sure to check that box. If you are using the detail format, you can also include vendors with no payments.
- The detail format also allows you to pick the current finance year or even run the report for a range of dates.
- Once your selections are made, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.