The Envelope Box Labels Report is included with the Contributor List Report.
This report can be used to print labels for Envelope Boxes (containing the Envelope Number, Contributor Name, and Envelope Number).
- To access this report, click on “Reports” and then choose “Contributor Lists / Envelope Box Labels.”
- Start by selecting the 3-wide or 2-wide format.
- Now choose which number you want on the labels (probably Next Year’s) and how you want the report sorted.
- If you don’t want to see contributors that have been skipped, make sure to check the “Exclude envelopes to be skipped when renumbering” box.
- You can also print for only a range of envelope numbers by using that check box.
- If you check “Do not print the address,” the church’s information will print instead.
- After choosing your options, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.