This report prints a list of all recurrent transactions that need to be generated based on a specific due date.
It scans recurrent transactions in all Bank Accounts and in all Funds.
- You can access the report by going to “Reports” in the menu bar and selecting “Recurrent Transactions.” You can also click the Report button on the Recurrent Transactions grid.
- You can include transactions for any or all of the check, deposit, and journal entry templates.
- Choose if you want the report to be grouped by transactions type or bank account/fund.
- Finally choose the due date to start looking for transactions.
- Click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.