Similar to journal entries, a deposit register can be printed out in two different ways.
Once again, the first way is clicking Preview from the Deposit Register grid. This will get you a listing of deposits in the grid without detail.
If you do want detail, the second way is using the Deposit Register Report.
- Find this report by going to “Report” in the menu bar and selecting “Deposit Register.”
- Pick the bank account for the deposits you want to print.
- You can filter by date range, check number, or individual offset account.
- This report can be sorted by a variety of options. Choose the one that works best for you.
- Finally check any of the boxes under “Options” that you want. The subtotal option is only available if you have “Hide line items” checked.
- Click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.