This report displays any and all Vendors with no activity (transactions) since a specific date.
Identifying these inactive vendors allows you to keep your Finance Module up-to-date by marking these Vendors as inactive on the Vendor grid.
Once marked inactive, they will no longer automatically appear in drop-lists and reports. However, they may be reactivated at any time if needed.
- Access this report by going to “Reports” in the menu bar and selecting “Vendor Payments.”
- Start by choosing the 3-year Summary or the detailed version.
- You can include a single Vendor Type like “Employee” if you want to, or run the report for all vendors.
- Enter in the date. The report will determine if the vendor has any activity after that date.
- Click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.