The General Ledger Report can be printed from two different areas.
The first area was the ledger window we just saw on the previous page. This version makes it very easy to print a ledger for just a single account.
However, if you want to print the ledger for multiple (or all) you will need to print from the second area which is Reports.
- Access the General Ledger Report by going to “Reports” and selecting “General Ledger.”
- You can run this report for a single account, a group of accounts, or all accounts. Use the Fund, Account Type, Major Group, Minor Group, Sequence, and/or Responsibility buttons to limit the accounts for what you need.
- Start by choosing the date range for which you want to see the ledger.
- Now choose the level of detail. “Detail” will list each transaction while “Summarize” will just show you the totals for checks, deposits, and journal entries.
- Under the options area, you can choose certain things to include or exclude from the report. Pick the options that work best for the type of report you want.
- Once you are ready, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.
- You can also export this report by clicking the “Export to Spreadsheet” button.